The hostel will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
2. Internal organization
With regard to the handling and systems of personal information, we will formulate necessary rules for each internal regulation and each business, and we will establish a system to comply with the protection of personal information by establishing administrators and other organizations.
3. Method of Acquisition
When the hostel acquires personal information from the customers, after clearly indicating the purpose of use and acceptance of it, we will collect the information to the extent in which is necessary for achieving the purpose.
4. Purpose of information gathering
The hostel collects your personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., so that we can provide you with the services and information suited to your needs .
5. Information management
The hostel will strictly manage customer’s personal information and would take preventive and security measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., of such information.
6. Internal education
The hostel conducts education and training in regards to personal information protection to the employees and thoroughly disseminates the contents of what was taught within the company.
7. Supervision of contractors
When the hostel uses your personal information, we may need to delegate customer’s personal information to a third party within the scope of legitimate use. We will be sure to supervise and oblige these contractors to strictly manage personal information.
8. Disclosure / Correction of Personal Information
With respect to the personal information of customers which we keep, if you wish to confirm / correct your personal information, we will respond to your request in good faith and within a reasonable and necessary range. In such a case, we will take appropriate measures in providing useful information to identify your personal data.
9. Purpose of use
Personal information received from customers through our website will be used only in the following cases and will not be used for any purpose other than the intended purpose for which you have provided your personal information.
(1) Reservation and the use of hostel facilities
(2) Delivering mail from our hostel (various information such as campaign information etc.)
(3) Shared use within the business that helps provide services such as enrollment procedures to various member organizations, data registration and management services.
10. Provision of personal information and shared use
(1) The hostel will not provide personal information obtained to third parties unless the consent of the principal is obtained or based on laws and ordinances.
(2) The hostel may outsource businesses that include the personal information of customers within the scope of the purpose of use, but in doing so, a person with sufficient standard of protection of personal information is selected and we will handle and manage the protection standard in accordance to the contract.
(3) The hostel will jointly use personal information within the hostel to provide customers with better and improved services.
11. Use of Cookie
12. Scope of personal information protection
We will not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of personal information which other independent sites, that are linked to this homepage, has acquired.
Also, on our website, we will not describe or display in the customer’s environment at all what the content of this website is appropriate. Access of this homepage is based on the customer’s free will, and we will assume responsibility for the use of this website to the customer.
Revised December 17, 2018